Friday, August 08, 2008

Panda Rescue in China

The recent earthquake in China was right in the area where giant

pandas live. Most pandas are protected well, especially the babies, even if they were scared a lot.
Right after earthquake. They rushed out and some stayed together.

Here people are rescuing pandas.  Afterward they fed them and gave them shelter.

 

Waaaaaay too cute!

I've seen pandas in real life and I have to say that both Pandas and

Kola Bears look like cuddly stuffed animals even in real life!  Too bad they could rip your face off in a heartbeat! LOL!  I just think that it's wonderful that there are people out there that

take the time out to care for these magnificent creatures in times like this!

 

 

 

 

                                      Look at those milk faces!!!!

Can you stand it?  I have to admit, I have a soft spot for black and white colored animals.  They look so regal!

I also have to admit that they are so surreal looking, almost like children in a panda costume.

 

A group shot of some of the people that took care of these babies!

I hope you enjoyed these photos.  I wish I had more facts about this to give you but...

No comments: